New vacancy exists for the right therapist to join our team as a subcontractor in Melbourne – Bentleigh.
What’s in it for you?
- New patients to treat and gain extensive experience.
- Opportunities to work with individuals (adults, children) and couples.
- Be part of a growing vibrant team environment;
- Participate in team meetings via Skype or face to face – not supervision as such, but it will be possible to discuss case material and obtain support from your peers.
- Steady income.*
Who do we want?
- Appropriately qualified and experienced practitioners with positive attitudes, strong work and professional ethics – aware of and capable of managing ethical dilemmas.
- Reliable, loyal and proactive at follow up tasks, callbacks and between session duties as required to maintain a caseload and provide care.
- If you have your own practice or may establish one, please do not apply unless this is at least 10kms away.
- Therapists keen to make a long term commitment to and be loyal to the clinic, respecting and operating within our practice policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to engage a range of patients and presentations in a therapy process (averaging more than a few short sessions) by establishing rapport and trust in the therapy alliance.
- Exceptional time management working to 50 minute sessions.
As a contractor you will have your own ABN, professional indemnity insurance and be a member of a relevant association and preferably have private health insurance provider numbers. You will need to bring your own devices to login to our systems and rebook patients.
*Wile we do our best to promote you and provide new bookings, a steady income is predicated upon your ability to hold an active caseload. Fixed pay rates form part of our agreement as a fixed percentage of your income generated within the clinic including session and cancellations fees recovered, after such sessional fees have been paid for.
To apply please email the clinic owner your cover letter, resume and reason for applying. If you own a professional website or have a business listing on a third party site please include particulars as well: firstname.lastname@example.org